ChatGPT for Teachers | 3 Easy Ways to Save HOURS Preparing for Back to School

Check out these 3 ways to use artificial intelligence with ChatGPT as a teacher to save HOURS preparing for back to school!

#chatgpt #chatgptforteachers #teacher #techforteachers #ai #aiforteachers

Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe so you don’t miss future videos!

MY TEACHERSPAYTEACHERS OF PRIMARY AMAZON Intro

0:30 ChatGPT Overview

1:45 Number 1

4:16 Number 2

6:42 Number 3

8:58 Final Tip

10:05 THE TEACHER LETTER BEST BACK TO SCHOOL GAMES AND ACTIVITIES EASY WAYS TO BUILD CLASSROOM COMMUNITY VIRTUALLY RESPONSE -THIS OR THAT RESPONSE - SCAVENGER HUNT GOOGLE SLIDES A UNIT OVERVIEW UNIT OVERVIEW me on my other social media platforms:

INSTAGRAM: @pocketfulofprimary

PODCAST: www.pocketfulofprimary.com

E-MAIL: pocketfulofprimary@gmail.com

__________________________________________________________________

*My description includes referral codes/links that allow me to earn points or credit that can be redeemed for products and/or subscriptions. When you use my referral code/link, you are helping to support me and my recommendations! Thank you for your support!*

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments